blogpost #4

Annabel’s blog had my attention for the 3rd blog post reflecting her project outcome when choosing fashion activism as for her area for better lives unit. I previously do not have a very clear mind on what the unit was about, Annabel explained that what the subject creative direction was about clearly in her blogpost. She also shared her interesting learning details and processes in her blog post, which she and her groupmates were not able to perform their original plan due to the COVID19 situation and still managed to completed the task without meeting up and made use of other platforms. I enjoyed her blogpost as she shared how they did not frustrated with the situation and able to achieve a satisfying outcome and congratulations on winning the best casting awards!

For the other 2 blogs that she had written about the lecture of Empathy and the other two themes, Social responsibility and sustainability. Annabel has a great understanding of knowing the importance of applying these 3 concepts into a brand / a company’s daily practices, which I agreed with her and had mentioned in my own blog post above. I felt like Annabel could include more contents about sustainability.