Blog 3

My better lives theme, collaboration has influenced my project outcome because even I am a student, I can learn skills from my partner such as my family in this project and I think I had great communication with my partner. When I do my project, my family never interfered but in this case tole me an idea and support me, argue with me and feedback to me, have a conversation is a better way to understand each other and make a good project together. I do not want to have a human problem during collaboration, and I wish we improve together, we discuss together and consent all work. So now, I cannot collaborate with another different course student, but I can collaborate with family so make sure we are having fun and make a zine for my Fashion Spread class. And for me, my personal development has to be agreeableness, openness, and neuroticism, and I think those skills will become improve during make project. For example, during work with partner or making project, we always improve and learn from other’s work and find out what sources I can use in the future, and also in a lecture said to look for combinations of previous ideas and improve on them. So, this is a part of the thing that I influenced from Better Lives lecture. And openness. I think openness means transparency from collaboration lecture. If I want to debate with a partner, it has to be open and discuss, and sometimes tell feedback to each other. Last one, neuroticism. I am not sure this is a correct word, but I want to say remember why do not miss our goal. Taking note and get a structure to help myself. And If I can choose the partner, I will choose who work hard and who is good to communicate with. So now, I have to learn and improve this skill so in the future, I can be a great collaboration partner.