better lives blog 2

I know the main purpose of better live unit is to let us explore diversity, social responsibility and sustainability, as we all know, sustainable development is a hot topic now. Fast fashion has a serious environmental pollution. Through learning from better live unit, we can learn more about fashion industry.

I chose fashion illustration. Through these weeks of study, I learned that fashion illustration is an important part of the service industry. Thanks sue dray so much for being in better live unit I have taught us a lot of different illustration skills and introduced many different styles so that I can find my own painting style. To be honest, I don’t think my painting is very good-looking, but I still love it. For me, interest is very important. It doesn’t matter whether the painting is good-looking or not, as long as I have my own unique style. This is conducive to the development of the diversity of fashion industry.

In order to learn more about fashion illustration at home, I learned a lot about illustrators through instagram including a Chinese illustrator named Xiaoxiao, who graduated from CSM. I like her style very much. She can always make the real things around full of color, but at the same time, there are many people do not like her painting style. There is also an illustrator named Anna kovecses. She is a Hungarian illustrator. In my spare time, I often copy her paintings, which is very lovely. She likes to draw some local paintings, and she likes to use colors with high saturation, and the color matching is very comfortable,In my opinion, it’s very difficult to match a good-looking picture with a lot of high saturation colors, but she does it very well.

In fact, I clearly feel the diversity of fashion, After contacting so many illustrators, I found that everyone’s style is very different. The diversity of fashion needs everyone’s efforts and different styles Designers, illustrators and so on, so as to meet the different aesthetic and needs of customers.

In terms of brand selection, I chose chiveskella. There is only one garment in one style . They deconstruct and redesign the ancient style, that is Remade, which makes a lot of old clothes have a new face, so that each of our clothes is unique. I think, whether it’s out of the concept of environmental protection or to open up a way to show creativity, remade to a certain extent embodies the spirit of unrepeatable craftsmanship.